The bris

We burnin 91 octane,
Rollin through your boro,
serious hat low and brow all furrow,
No short cuts
mc's Gotta be Thorough,
and put the time in training,
even when its rainin,
get your hands dirty, and muddy,
thirty years of study, finally honed and toned,
growned, I own this,
was a  rap apprentice,
learning from the masters,
now I'm the artisan word crafter,
no more bounced checks
now the  check casher,
rhymebook stasher,
car crash disaster
explosive, the best,
pull up your dress,
expose your flaws like a flasher,
obsessed
I take this shit serious Impressive,
the takeaway message is,
better count your blessing
pop quiz after this,
better learn the lesson,
I write with depth between the lines By design,
The kine, gets better with time like fine wine,
Toil in the studio, music and linguistic,
well oiled mystics, debunk false statistics.
loyalists are pissed, got my name on their wrist,
the rabbi,
I cut you down to size like a bris.
- Posted by Maddox

No comments:

Post a Comment